Monday, July 27, 2009

Enlightened Purrs...pective - Just Smile!



Just Smile!

“Light up your face with gladness, hide every trace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever so near, that’s the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what’s the use of crying? You’ll find that life is still worthwhile... if you just smile!”

The most infectious, the least expensive, the easiest gift you can give someone is a smile. It may be the most difficult time in your life, you maybe be struggling in business or at home or within your own personal heart, but when someone grants you the gift of a smile you can’t help but to find somewhere deep inside you, that one little smirk that just aches to surface.

Those of you who know me probably think I walk around all day with this smile plastered on my face. I’ve heard people think I am on drugs most of the time. Really and truly I am not.
Can you imagine me on drugs? Watch out!
Seriously, I just want people to be joyous. Life is a gift we’ve been granted. Those things that we struggle with, the lose of friends or family, the economic hardships, the physical ailments and all the trials placed upon us throughout our life are stepping stones of strength. Each day is preparation for the next. What makes us stronger won’t hurt us!!
But that simple frown turned upside down can change your entire day’s purrs…pective.
Try one on for size!

“I’ve learned…That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.” – Andy Rooney

Keep Climbing!

Cat

*The picture above is Sally Kelly & I as we waited in line to be seen on the Today Show in NYC! We were building "Brand Island". Thanks Sally for one of my best memories. I love smiling with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment